No one can afford to have their roof unprotected when disaster strikes—whether it’s torrential rains, hail, tornadoes, hurricanes, or earthquakes. When it happens, you need an immediate response. That’s why we offer the most sophisticated disaster response program in the industry. In a major emergency—either natural or man-made—North American Roofing has teams on standby nationwide, ready to dispatch the trained manpower, specialized equipment, materials, and other support needed to get you back in business quickly.
Roof Disaster Response Program
When a roof gets damaged, time is critical. By providing turnkey roofing disaster response services, we are able to restore operations quickly, in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, ultimately reducing business interruption and overall claim.
How does it work?
- Sign a letter of intent with North American Roofing to be your contractor to respond to all or a set of facilities in the event of a disaster. An agreed upon Not To Exceed (NTE) is set.
- North American Roofing mobilizes prior to the storms based on your needs.
- Let us know which facilities need response and we’ll dispatch crews to arrive as soon as it is safe and accessible.
- Facilities are inspected and repairs are done up to the NTE. Repairs that exceed the NTE are quoted for approval.
- Repair is documented and reporting includes before and after photos.
How to get started?
Call North American Roofing at 800.551.5602 before disaster strikes so you’ll be prepared with a disaster response plan and a team of experts at the ready.