The Safest Choice
North American Roofing’s industry-leading safety and quality records are amongst the best in the industry. Superior OSHA certification, a company-wide program, three stage inspections, and job specific safety plans make North American Roofing the safest choice in commercial and industrial roofing.
We Take Rooftop Safety Seriously
Enforced Jobsite Procedures:
- North American Roofing Safety Toolbox
- Company-wide safety protocols
- Daily in-house independent inspections
- Third party inspections at completion
- Client specific custom safety plan availability
- Program measurement and analysis
Superior OSHA-Approved Curriculum
- 10- and 30-hour Construction Outreach Training Programs
- All roofing crews receive OSHA Construction Industry Outreach Training
- We 10-hour train at all levels—from the installer to the project manager (other companies often train supervisors only)
Safety First by the Numbers
- Average modified is 1.0; ours has been consistently lower than average—nearly 50 percent lower.
- Consistent process improvements have led to a steady decline in incidents since 2000.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Incident Reports show consistently lower rates than the national average.
- We now lead the industry in commercial and industrial roof safety.